15 November 2007

Playing for Pizza

I've been reading for two days now. Grisham's newest. I cannot resist his books. I have enjoyed the law topics and have especially enjoyed the two off topic books he's written. Not all of you will like Playing for Pizza though. It is based around professional football. His last foray into football was high school ball, this time it's pro-ball.

I think more than anything Mr. Grisham likes Italy. This book gives him a reason to pursue two loves. Italy and football, as the main character is sent to Italy to play pro-ball there. It is a quick read and something to take up a few hours reading and relaxing.

Now it's back to work. Tomorrow I'll get some glass in the kiln and then take some pictures. Then it's the new website to load. Should be the harried, crazy day I expect.