14 November 2007

I've been randomly tagged!

It seems my palm tree over at NaBloPoMo central has caught the eye of someone. The NaBloPoMo gang is passing around the random facts meme and I was randomly chosen because of the palm tree. Let's here it for the palm tree! Lilymania has chosen me to participate! Yay. I love new friends!

So here's the deal:

1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random things eh?

1. I use the word random a lot. I get told by women my age their kids use it. I'm not sure to be glad I sound like a twenty something or if I should be offended they think I'm strange. Well count me glad I sound like a twenty something.

2. I never went to the same elementary school year in and year out. Sometimes I went to three different schools in the same year.

3. In fifth grade I didn't learn how to do the math to find the square root of a number. Totally missed that one!

4. In the fifth grade I was in the hospital for three months with rheumatic fever. Now every time I go to the dentist they want me to pre-medicate with antibiotics to prevent dental/heart problems. It doesn't seem like a good idea because of all the resistance building antibiotics have done over the years. And yes, I have a weird heartbeat because of it all.

5. I have the ability to to quick calculations. Give me a number and within a second I can tell you it's remainder from 100. Silly pet trick I know.

6. I love cats. Any size and color. Dogs not so much. I have nothing against dogs at all, I hope everyone has a dog and treats it well. I just don't have the stamina to keep up with one.

7. My favorite holiday is just around the corner. Thanksgiving is next week and I can hardly wait. I love that we take a day out of the year to be grateful. And most everyone does too. I wish everyone was closed on this day. Some grocery stores just can't stand that someone would have to go without for a day.

Well there you go. Random as it comes!

Now for the tags. Ummm. I'm going to do just like Lilymania. I'm going to Ning and see who I can surprise! Okay so I'm tagging Leigh-Ann,
Jennifer,Jack, Flippy! okay that's four. Any other NaBlo's out there want to play?