12 November 2007

Good Morning!

Every now and again I arise and this thought goes through my head "I will greet this day with love in my heart". It is from Og Magdino's book The Greatest Salesmen in the World. My brother used to recite the entire series of laws written in the book. As he spent two years in Australia he committed those rules to memory and began each day with them.

The rules, the secret, the admonition is that you are the person you choose to be. The second rule in the book is the rule/law I awakened thinking about. This is the first rule:

Law #1:: I will form good habits and become their slave.

• In truth, the only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which preceedeth all others is- I will form good habits and become their slave.

Today my old skin has become as dust. I will walk tall among men and they will know me not, for today I am a new man, with a new life.

Each year we are made aware of the secrets of life by well positioned people with well publicized methods. In all actuality the rules don't change. They are simple. They are, simply put, be the person you want to be. It is far easier to say the rule than live it although. It takes being aware of your surroundings and truly taking control of your life.

To read the rest of the rules/laws go here.It may help you take comtrol and see the light at the end of your tunnel.