30 November 2006

At the close


Well, NaBloPoMo is coming to an end tonight. No more daily posts on demand. Not that I won't post daily or anything like that, but if today turns into tomorrow...

We are one day closer to Christmas. Only 25 days until my family is reunited for the holidays. I cannot say how much I am looking forward to that day! They are all coming from frozen tumdra in one way or another and I am hoping for a nice warm Christmas here so they can thaw out and have some fun. We will all only be together for two days as some are going and some are coming in the same few days. So we will be packed in like sardines while they're here but I don't think anyone will mind. Except of course, the cat. He owns the roost and will be very vocal that his space is out of order.


Look out Angus, the kids are coming and that includes Little Miss!