15 November 2006

We have a theme!


Snowman on a plate
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
Snow! Here in So Cal we get to choose the theme for the holidays as they are not set by the weather. So this year kind of has me on a snow theme. I just spied this cute little snowman cookie at Starbucks and couldn't resist photographing him! Along withthe Tord Boontje stuff, I think we are in for a bit of snow for the holidays! Also, my ornament for the exchange has a snowflake theme. They're about the same diameter as a CD and conveniently fits into a cd case!

He's sitting on one of the new plates I made. I love the white with the blue! It turned out great. I need to slump it so it isn't just a flat piece of glass on the table. Soon it will have a nice curve to it and will be able to be used for a plate or a candle or just about whatever you want.

Also, here's a peek at the ornament exchange project:

California Snowflakes

Now, don't you wish you were getting this in the mail? You can, I am selling them for $10 each, send me an email if you want one for your home!