05 November 2006

Soundtrack to your life

I picked this up at RTGs site and because it's a great Sunday morning activity, you should give it a try. Now follow the directions and see what music soundtracks you. I am surprised certain songs didn't get played and cracked up at some of the possibilities. Let me know if I should listen to your soundtrack!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…

Opening Credits: Turn of a Friendly Card, Alan Parsons Project

Waking Up: I Believe, Diamond Rio

First Day At School: Bed of Roses Soundtrack,

Falling In Love: Do You Believe in Magic, Lovin' Spoonful

Fight Song: Summer in the City, Lovin Spoonful (really)

Breaking Up: Simple Lies, Endo

Prom: Mr. Wendell, Arrested Development

Life: Do You Close Your Eyes, Rainbow

Mental Breakdown: Inside Us All, Creed

Driving: Have a Cigar, Pink Floyd

Flashback: Bring Me to Life, Evanescence

Wedding: My Heart is Lost to You, Brooks and Dunn

Birth of Child: I Wanna Be Sedated, The Ramones

Final Battle: No Place that Far, Sara Evans

Death Scene: December, Collective Soul

Funeral Song: Hopelessly Helpless, Crosby, Stills and Nash

End Credits: The Lucky One, Alison Krauss

So there you have it. My life as a soundtrack. I was really surprised some of those songs came up in the shuffle. I am somewhat disappointed that James Taylor isn't in there somewhere, cause let me tell ya, he's my man.