06 October 2008

Seagull

I took this photo Saturday when we were in Redondo Beach.
Seagull

There's just something about a seagull. He sat on the pier post allowing me to take his photo for about five minutes.

We walked the pier area and then drove through the city. Redondo Beach was the first city my parent lived in when they came to California. I was three months old. Could they not have freaking bought a house???!! Well, I think they did, but all the fighting and drama that was their life, the house was quickly wrestled away and we began our nomadic life I came to know so well. I love Redondo and wish I still lived there. Well, it was not to be, and I need to visit more often I guess. Maybe the whole financial mess will collapse and I 'll be able to pick up a house cheap. Yeah, that's going to happen! I can dream.