02 October 2008

A new addition to the family!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd post about adding another member to the family so soon! But the Youngest One has given us the opportunity to brag once again!

They have made a committment and paid their dues, now ready to add to the family! Let me introduce our newest to you. Ozzy!
Ozzy

Ozzy

Ozzy

We are not dog people. Both the husband and I had dogs as kids. When we got married we decided dogs were not for us. I love dogs, especially when they belong to someone else. I've always been a cat person at heart and we've run through that genetic line like crazy! Now the girls are on their own and each has decided sometime in the future dogs would be joining their families. I look forward to spending time with the dog and sending it home!