03 January 2007

At the risk of offending everyone....

Oh I thought I did that with the new year's post. Nah.

What in the heck is on the HGTV channel at 7 a.m. PST? Craft Lab? My husband has left the house two days in a row, asking how did they get a group of grown women, and sometimes guys, to play like they're in first grade for tv? I kind of have to agree with him.

They make the most inane projects. Today it was melting crayons on paper and add embellishments and glitter. Then once it dries you can use it for a frame or a journal cover or wall art. If someone gives me a glitter covered journal, I'll get the message. Stop journaling. I get it. You know the glitter would drive me out of my mind being all over my fingers and I'd never touch the thing. Yep, journaling would end then and there. How about a nice moleskin instead?

Don't get me wrong. These are the first few shows. I am sure it'll get better, they just have to find their groove.