04 January 2008

One of my favorite daily reads

I put her in my sidebar so y'all could click on her link, but then I got to thinking...
I enjoy reading this blog first thing everyday and so I feel she deserves her own post!

Bambi has captured me! Her site, Le Pen Quotidien is really great. She is one of the best illustrators around. I enjoy every one of her drawings and then to read the stories along with them, it is just too good to ignore. I don't think it will be too long before we read of her signing a book deal. Heck, I'd love to sign her up as an illustrator. Not that I am currently in need of one, but her work is just my style. In fact, my son in law is an illustrator, so I think he may get some work from me before Bambi, but she is my second choice after family.Bambi is also a fan of Danny Gregory who is also in my sidebar. Each one is unique and bring a smile to your face just by dropping by.

I will one day own one of her prints. Her animal photos make me smile and this one is my favorite! Go take a look, let me know which one you like best.