18 January 2008

It'll do


Table top, originally uploaded by foodchronicles.

I have been looking and looking and looking for the right table for a corner in my home. It is behind one of the couches in the living room. It is a small undecorated corner, just begging to function as part of the room. So I set out to look for a table that would be large enough but not to large. And small enough but not too small.

Some tables were too short. Some were too tall. Some were too square, others too round. I didn't think I would actually find the right one. While I was in San Diego, I thought I would take advantage of the time and stop by IKEA and take a look around.

This is what I found and I think will be fine for now.
Table
Why buy a table that will only do for now? Well, they are having their yearly sale and this table was only $9.99. Yes! only ten dollars! Yeah I think this will work until I find the perfect table and then this one will be assigned a place on the patio!