20 June 2008

Pictures at an Exhibition

Pictures at an Exhibition
Yes, one of my favorite albums, but this isn't about it. It's a new meme. I'm not sure what it is called, but that's what I decided to name it. Rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
What is your first name? ~ Sweetheart
What is your favorite food? ~ roast turkey
What high school did you go to? ~ Oceanside (and another, but I get to pick. That's the reward for going to 16 schools before you are 15, no BFFs but a good pick.)
What is your favorite color? ~ Blue
Who is your celebrity crush? ~ Mark Wahlberg
Favorite drink? ~ hot chocolate
Dream vacation? ~ Australia via Ireland
Favorite dessert? ~ cookies
What you want to be when you grow up? ~ a lavender farmer
What do you love most in life? ~ My family
One Word to describe you ~ Loved
Your flickr name ~ foodchronicles

I'd love to see yours!