15 February 2008

As S'mee puts it, the really odd meme

What kind of soap do you have in your bathtub/shower right now?
Bath and Body Works Peppermint Candy

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
The shower curtain is clear with a rectangly design with grooves. When the sun hits it it shines prisms around the room.

What would you change about your living room?
Oh where to start. Number one, make it at least half again larger. Then get rid of the popcorn ceiling.

How many plants are in your home?
Two. And I'm praying they don't die before they can go outside again.

Are the dishes in the dishwasher clean or dirty?
In the process. I do them at least every three days. That's how long it usually takes to fill it up.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Clear polycarbonite glasses for everyday. Glass for occasions.

Do you have iced tea, made in a pitcher, right now?
Yep. Decaf Green Tea.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Not in season my friends, not here.

So, what is in your fridge?
Gorgonzola, Feta and Tillamook cheese. Oh and parmesan. Left over lamb, chicken and salmon. Condiments, including dill pickles in spears and chips, sweet relish, three kinds of mustard, ketchup, salsa, really good milk, water, Function:Light Weight, eggs, kalamata olives, 3 cans of tuna, 1 can chicken, cream cheese, red and green bell peppers, celery, romaine lettuce, baby mixed greens, 1 sweet onion, mushrooms, red flame raisins, yeast, nutmeg, real butter, unsalted and salted, chocolate frosting, buttercream frosting, olive tapenade, beef demi-glace, worchestshire, two rice vinegar, siracha, lemon curd, soy sauce (a million little packets from chinese take-out), sausage, a couple of apples. I think that is about it. Note: this does not include the stuff in the freezer.

What's on top of your refrigerator?
My slow cooker, a big thing full of whey protein, cuisinart ice cream maker. And a good layer of dust.

White or wheat bread?
None currently, usually Roman Meal.

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Comet. Bon Ami, if I can find it for sale anywhere.

Is your bed made now?
Hardly ever. Unless I'm going on vacation, I just throw the covers back and call it done. If I am going out of town, I'll actually pull the spread back. I do that so if I die while I'm gone all those nice older women that will come to help my husband will think I was such a great housekeeper.

Is your closet organized? Yes.

Can you describe your flashlight?
It's a really pretty blue Maglight. The head bonker one. It's huge!

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Oh, it's cluttered, but I still park my car in it every night. That's a rule at our house.

Well, who do I want to be nosy with? Hmmm Okay: the Youngest One, the Oldest One, Number 2 and Nicolette, and Maren.