07 November 2005

Well, so much for the meet!

I got up very early and washed my car and made it shiny and pretty all ready for the meet. The i tooled over to the market to buy supplies for the dinner I was preparing the next night. Roast Beef, potatoes and gravy, salad and veggies for 90. As I was driving I noticed that my right knee was screaming in pain and I wasn't sure I would be able to drive all day.

When the big guy got home from his seminar, he said let's go! I'll drive! We got to the end of the block when I realized we were going for a drive but not to the meet. We spent the greater part of the afternoon in urgent care. I found out I had strained, severely strained a ligament in my knee and all I would be doing for the next few days is keeping my leg elevated and taking anti-inflamatories. Fun.

Thank goodness the news from the meet was that it was very frustrating and ill-organized!