01 November 2005

One thing.

One thing you'll not see me write about on this or any other blog. Politics.

Politics are devisive. There are plenty of people out there blogging about them and my opinion will not sway a one of you to change your mindset. So in that spirit, the subject is off the table.

There is not another topic I can think of that splits good friends apart. And that's not a good thing. My opinion will not change the world. I don't have nearly enough money to begin swaying politics. So If you want to talk politics go to the poliblogs. You won't find what you need here in that regard.

What you will find is the occasional post on just about anything else. Crafts. Art. Architecture. Cars. Photography. Music. The old days of the 60s, 70s, and points beyond. High school. Poetry. Goofy stuff. Criticizing commercials. Like I said, just about anything else. How 'bout them gigantic M&Ms?

Upclose comparison