19 November 2005

I have this friend

Who is the first person I met online. She is such a great person. She has had an online diary forever, and shares a lot of her life with everyone. I stumbled across her journal years ago and finally had the courage to write and tell her I thought she was great. Well that isn't exactly how it went the first time, it was more like an offer of advice, but I stil thought then, and do now think she is a really neat girl. While we are not a lot alike, she still is a good source of inspiration, and I enjoy reading about her struglles and triumphs.

Self Taught Girl is having a birthday soon. Dec 4th to be exact. She would like us to do something for her. Key word = do! She would like us to write to her. Not just write to her birthday greetings or anything like that. But she want us to write on a card 4 things we have done for ourselves. And 4 things we have done for others. She calls it an exercise in Karma. As we give, it comes back, no matter how we give, so it will be an interesting experiment to see where it goes. Oh and don't forget she also wants you to include a self addressed stamped envelope back to you so she canmail it back to you in a year. You will then be able to see how it all turned out. Mail it to her at the address she puts at her site. To get completely in the know go here:
Birthday Request
One other thing. If you've read her in the past and are a fan, leave me a comment. I'd like to see how big the circle is.