05 April 2008

Bedtime for Angus


Every morning, and guests can attest to this fact, Angus goes through a bed time ritual. He goes outside and tries to catch birds. Comes in eats a nibble or two. And then bedtime begins. He'll stand at the end of the couch and meow.

He meows until I respond, ask him if he's ready to go night night? He meows again and takes a few steps. Waits until I get up and meet in the hallway. I then walk past him and he meows again. Then he'll walk along side me to the head of the bed. But he won't jump up on it.

I have to pick him up, place him on the bed, while he meows and gets comfy. Then a give him a quick pet, and tell him to get a good sleep and I'll see him later.

He sleeps until about 2-3 p.m. and he comes out to sit beside me where ever I am. He chats it up until someone else arrives and the he wants to go out.

I actually tuck him into bed every day. aaack. Click on the photo for a better view.