03 July 2006

Interesting

You Are Fall!

Thoughtful
Expressive
Creative
Poetic
Smart


I always thought of myself as a summer gal. Hmmm. These quizzes are fun, but I am not sure I am a fall girl. Summers at the beach are my childhood definition. I probably have ingested more salt from the ocean than from Morton's. I still can't spend anytime sunning now days because of the terrible burns I inflicted upon myself as a teenager.

Yet, I do love the fall in a state where you can tell it's fall. Like Utah. When my husband was in school, we would drive out to Spanish Fork Canyon in the fall just to see the leaves, it was breathtaking. Those were the lean years and we didn't own a camera. I still say that some fall in the future I will have to go back and see if I can shoot a few pics of the beautiful fall leaves.