03 January 2006

Two Favorite Photos


California Christmas
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
From our holdiays.

The first being my favorite lights in the neighborhood this year. The best show of a California Christmas. Surfboard and all! I love it.

This year our block became part of THE neighborhood to visit. One evening I gasped because there was something very large trying to maneuver its way around the cul de sac! I went to the door to see just exactly what it was and there bigger than ever were two gigantic tour busses filled with people enjoying the light in the neighborhood! Crazy I tell ya!

Then the awwwwe moment of our trip. After driving for 8.5 hours, not including food stops or bathroom breaks, we arrived at our daughter's home in Provo Ut. They weren't home but had left a key where we could find it and we went inside. While the big guy was hoping I would come back and help unload the car, I had to pause and grab my camera. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this:
Awwwwwe!