06 January 2006

Provisional Patent aPproved

Yay! Yay! Yay! I have been waiting for this day for sooooo long. My provisional patent has been approved. I have a patent number and now I have to put my product up for sale, make enough money to pay the legal fees to get a full patent and then market, market, market.

What product you ask? Well most people know that I am obsessed with food. This is not any thing about food. What??? No food!

I invented this product due to the fact that I love, love, love cars! For years I drove, drove, drove cars to work. I am a SoCal person so of course the commute was 30+ miles one way to work each day. The best part being into the sun as it was rising and into the sun as it was setting. My cars are small, small, small! Therefore so were their visors! The Sun, being the supreme lighting orb that it is, was always in my eyes. I talked for years of an invention to help alleviate all the problems with said small visors and large sun glare. Finally, after years of commuting, I stopped. No long drives. No sunrise blinding. No sunset blinding. I invented my invention. I call it the sunspot. I will have pictures and a button available in the next day or so, so you too can share in my jubilation of getting rid of glare! Of course, there will be a price. But it won't break your piggy bank at all!