14 September 2006

Complete the thought...

Never again in my life: will I let anyone hit someone I love. Not even spanking, thank you.

When I was five: my dad left my mom and brother for dead, me, he just ruffed up a bit.

High School was: Less than fun, as my parents moved from the beach (and the hottest guy ever) to a farm town my sophmore year.

I will never forget: the sound of my brothers voice the last time I heard it.

I once met: a guy whose uncle is Melvin Dummar (google it).

There’s this girl I know who: who could put her fist (to the wrist) in her mouth. She is now a quasi-famous (Broadway) opera singer.

By noon I’m usually: awake. I've been up for hours, but by noon I'm finally awake and personable.

Last night I: stayed up too late thinking about projects to do on Saturday.

Next time I go to church: Not counting tonight, Saturday evening, then Sunday too.

What worries me most: Is that politicians will continue to fight over the minutiae while us working class folks become less and less secure.

When I turn my head right, I see: a view of the front lawn.

When I turn my head left, I see: My latte colored wall with a couple of pictures hanging on it.

You know I’m lying when: I keep talking incessantly about the same thing. It's like I;m trying to convince you. In my mind I'm screaming to myself to just shut up!

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: tragically in love with the wrong guy; my true love having died a horrible death from mistaken identity.

By this time, next year: I should have a bricks and mortar home built in Arizona!

A better name for me would be: Half. (I'm part of a trio of sisters, our last name being wit. My sisters, nit and dim.)

I have a hard time understanding: Why people gamble with their own money. Who likes losing hard earned money?

If I ever go back to school I’ll: I'm majoring in chocolate.

You know I like you if: I find some way of touching you. Whether it's a light tap, or a hug or just a quick brush of your shoulder.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: dead.

Take my advice, NEVER: think you can't drive a car with a clutch. Everyone can, given some alone time with the vehicle, far away from where they really want to be. Oh yeah, and you can't have a cell phone to get someone to help bail you out of the predicament.

My ideal breakfast is: A dutch baby pancake, three thick pieces of maple bacon, 4 ounces of grapefuit juice, and some really toasted bread with butter dripping from it. If I can't have that, just a quick scone and a hot chocolate, please.

A song I love, but do not have is: The Twelfth of Never by Johnny Mathis.

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you send me pictures. I have no idea what it looks like. I was born and we moved away three months later. Never been back.

Why won’t anyone: build a car that runs on water. It's been invented. But no one will mass produce it.

If you spend the night at my house, DO: make yourself at home. What's mine is yours.

I’d stop my wedding for: to wait for my brother to return from Australia. In fact I did. I waited almost a full year.

The world could do without: Bed bugs, after reading that recent article in the New York Times I have serious concerns about ever staying in a hotel again.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: creepy. Nothing. I don't even want to lick the belly of a cockroach.

My favorite blonde is: 4 non-blondes

Paperclips are more useful than: I can't think of anything. I guess because I'm biased against paperclips, I really don't like them especially those big ones.

San Diego means: home. My childhood. The Zoo. When I was a girl you got in free if you were under the age of 16. I went every weekend with my brother.

I stole this from my friend RTG You can steal it from me! I'd love to read your finishes.