03 March 2007

Welcome to the party pals!

For all of you visiting here for the first time...

I am a mom of three. All grown and the last was married a year and a half ago. Time flies! I have been reading blogs for five years, blogging for a little over two. I think faster than I type so there are always errors in my typing. I love to spell and it bugs the death out of me when I find a typo!

I love to craft. I am currently working on staying at home and making $$ here instead of "working for the man". hehe. I do fused glass primarily. Then a bit of vinyl cutting and a few odds and ends. My sister calls me the shark, if I stop I'll drop, so I never stop. I have two shops on the net. One for my crafty stuff, glass pendants, plates, etc. And, the second is for my invention the Sunspot. Check out my sidebar for live links to each.

We are (we as in me and my husband, the big guy) currently finishing up our plans for a house we are going to build on our land in Arizona. A few years ago we bought some acreage and it is now time to flee the city! We will have a lavender farm and try to live off the grid with a farm. A few chickens, tomatoes, fruit trees and whatever else we'll need. I am hoping to be able to trade for farm grown meat that isn't filled with hormones!

Well, enough about me! I need to visit the party goers and meet some new friends!