08 December 2005

The Who

Every now and then you stumble across something that surprises you on the net. Not shocks you, surprises you. Well, a few weeks back I found one of those sites. I bookmarked it, mentioned it to a couple of friends, and then went on my way.

Wait a minute! Why didn't I tell you about it? You probably would like to know about it too! Well, as the title suggests, it has something to do with The Who. The Who? Yes, The Who. That great band from waaaaay back then. I can hear you singing your favorite song now. "Talkin' 'bout my generation..." Pete Townsend has a blog. Yep. He has written a story which he is publishing on the net. He releases chapter by chapter, read comments, comments back and encourages you to participate. There are also links to his e-commerce site and has one other link. An aspiring musician/artist that he feels is worthy of a link and some encouragement.

Go on over and kick the tires. Just think, you can actually leave a comment, and get one back from a rock musician, one you never thought you'd meet. I like these neighborhoods!