12 May 2006

Okay okay, I'll post a meme

My sis has given me a task. She must know I have been a real schlum in blogging lately. ;-)

Her meme is a same/same meme. Heh. Now that's funny! Seriously, though she wants me to answer these simple questions and I'll comply...

1. Name a trait you share with your parents or children. Parents - those same old ugly calves! I am English by birth and I have inherited every English woman's nightmare calves. I don't have ankles and no matter how much or little I weigh, these calves are the largest part of my anatomy in ratio to others. Ugh.

My offspring? Well, we are all pretty. No I didn't mean that, I meant we're all pretty silly. We enjoy laughing and kind find something to get us giggling and having fun. And we all love to sing in the car while driving.

2. How would you describe your personal comfort zone? Personal comfort zone, eh? Hmmmm. I am pretty cool in public as long as you don't touch me. If I want to be touched I'll initiate thank you. Other than that, chocolate is a must everyday. Also, I don't know how people live without hot water. An ocean breeze on at least a monthly basis is a personal requirement also.

3. What's the best advice you've been given, but didn't heed? Well, the worst advice we heeded was from a well respected indivdual in my life when we got married, was not to buy a house right away. This was in the mid 70s. Well we didn't and have regretted it ever since. Good advice I haven't heeded, there are so many I can't even begin to enumerate. I have learned everything the hard way. But again I like learning lessons.

4. Do you like your handwriting? I like mine when I am doing a lot of it. Howewver, computers have allowed me to drop writing versus email etc. So my handwriting has suffered consequently. I have never been able to create masterpieces using a check for a canvas like my little sis, but hey we can't all be artists!

So if by chance you stumble upon this thread, give us a peek inside you too!