31 March 2008

Soundtrack of my life Meme revisted

I have done this post in the past, yet I find myself easily entertained therefore I will do it again as requested by the 1st Daughter. Should be interesting.

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

opening credits: Hanging by a Thread, Nickel Creek

waking up: Build Me Up Buttercup, The Foundations

first day at school: I'd Love to Change the World, Ten Years After

falling in love: Long Cool Woman, The Hollies

breaking up: I Want you To Want Me, Dwight Yokum

prom: Once Was a Boy, Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

life’s okay: Riders on the Storm, Doors

mental breakdown: Lodi, Credence Clearwater Revival

driving: Friday I'm in Love, The Cure

flashback: American Woman, Guess Who

getting back together: No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem, Kenny Chesney

wedding: Only If, Enya

birth of child: Into the West, Annie Lennox

final battle: Creek Mary's Blood, Nightwish

death scene: Perfect Love, Felicia Sorenson

end credits: Should I Stay or Should I Go, The Clash

Heh. This time it is completely different. If I didn't tag you, and you want to do it. Don't wait for a tag, just do it!

Okay so I'll tag The Pea, The MiddleHip Sister, and Adan.