06 October 2007

6 habits Meme

I almost forgot that Jessica of Lost Button Studio fame tagged me for the 6 habits meme First off, I must share the rules with you.Then I will share 3 habits and 3 facts about me.

The rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am never without a camera. I carry one with me most all the time. My only regret is when I see something that would be a perfect photo, and cannot stop driving to take the photo.
2. I have a habit of making small talk with business owners. Before the end of the chat I will have given them several ways to improve their business. It drives my husband crazy and he says I need to talk to myself on occasion and remind myself how to be successful.
3. I am continually multi-tasking. I have a difficult time doing just one thing at a time. If I am working on a project I will continually stop to make notes for other things or ideas.
4. Fact - I am the oldest living sister and sibling in my family. I have been the "mom" since I was five and took my role seriously. However, as I have aged, I see where I could have done a better job and saved my younger sisters some heartaches. Alas, that is the fate of a child being a parent.
5. The longest I have ever lived anywhere is in the home I live in now. We moved quite a bit in our marriage, but not nearly as much as when I was growing up.
6. All the moving of houses and locations in my childhood served to debilitate me socially. I am better with crowds than one on one. I count my sisters as my dearest friends and my daughters too. When I was 12 I was told that as an adult I would be able to count my true friends on one hand. I thought that was a terrible statistic. It has turned out to be true. I think it is why I am well suited for blogging, as blogging friends have opened my world and helped me with conversations.

I am tagging Nicolette, Jewel, Bean, Bri, and The Pea